Friday 22 May 2009

tagged...


....I've been tagged by lovely Sarah from kissing her cage goodbye...



What is your current obsession?
sitting in my garden, enjoying the smell of flowers, listen
ing to songbirds and whispering in leaves ( I could do that all day long), reading poetry and trying to understand


What are you wearing today?
white sundress (it´s hot outside!)


What's for dinner?

chocolate cake...I know, I´m spoiled:)


What's the last thing you bought?
book - The Virgin Suicides by Jeffre
y Eugenides

If you could choose only one dress that you have to wear till the end of your life, which one it would be?

this Givenchy one


What are you listening to right now?
Beth Orton - Don´t Need a Reason


What is your favourite ic
e-cream flavour?
lemon with green pepper


What do you think of the person who tagged you?
I don´t know Sarah personally, but as much as I could "meet" her through her blog, she lives in a lovely world, full of dreams and beauty. Reading her blog and seeing those beautiful pictures always put smile on my face:)



If you could have a house totally paid for, fully furnished anywhere in the world, where would you like it to be?
anywhere on the beach (not overcrowded, please) or in the woods


What's your must have piece for summer?
swimsuit


If you could go anywhere in the world for the next hour, where would you go?


here.... this photo was taken by my friend on our holiday stay in Croatia


Which language do you want to lea
rn?
French ( and improve my Russian)


What's your favorite qu
ote?
"The future belongs to ones who believe in the beauty of their dreams." Eleanor Roosevelt


Who do you want to meet right
now?
lady Antonia Fraser, Sofia Coppola, Sophie Sc
holl and many, many more


What is your favorite colour?
purple


What is your favorite piece of clothing in your own wardrobe?
loose tank dress - it´s just perfect

What is your dream job?
teacher - I´m a crazy idealist, I want to inspire people and show them the way...

What's your favourite magazine?
Vogue Paris and Lula


Which picture describes the mood you are in right now?




If you had £100 now, what would you spend it on?
presents for my dear ones


Favorite designer?
Riccardo Tisci and Alberta Ferretti (when I´m feeling girly)

Do you admire any one's style?
charlotte gainsbourg, sofia coppola


Describe your personal style?
simple, minimalistic with few statement pieces ( few things of lace , chiffon and feathers for times when I´m in romantic mood)


What are you going to do after this?
study...


What are your favourite movies?
Atonement, Diamonds of the Night, Donnie Darko, A Very Long Engagement and many more


What's your favourite fruit?
strawberries


What inspires you?
life


What music do you like this week?
listening to Donnie Darko soundtrack again and again...



The rules :
1. Respond and rework; answer the question on your blog, replace one question that you dislike with a question of your invention, add more one question of your own.
2. Tag eight other people.



So I think I´m breaking the rules a bit but since I don´t want to force anyone to do this, I´m tagging anyone who hasn´t done this yet and wants to have fun:)

sources: style.com, flickr.com

1 comment:

Stephanie Shorr said...

love that last picture