Tuesday 19 May 2009

cannes!


I know that there´s a big part of Cannes Film Festival ahead of us, but these are my favourite moments so far:


This is the movie for that I´ve been waiting for so long!
Jane Campion, Abbie Cornish ( she´s going to be huge, believe me - think Cate Blanchett and Nicole Kidman) and Ben Whishaw ( my favourite actor and soo cute) at the photocall for their new movie Bright Star.
This movie about John Keats is getting excellent reviews (mesmerizing piece of art! exquisite! etc.) and it´s considered to be a favourite of this competition.
You can watch excerpts of the movie ( trailer is not out yet) and interview with Jane and Ben ( I love how passionate they both are and how beautifully they are talking about their movie) here.
I can´t wait to watch this movie...


Isabelle Huppert is the president of jury of this year, she could not be more charming and more beautiful in this Armani gown.
When I grow up I want to be like her :)
.


Charlotte Gainsbourg at premiere of Lars von Trier´s new movie Antichrist (that is according to reporters quite shocking - but that´s not surprising - well, it´s von Trier). She and Willem Dafoe play a couple that lost their son and seek their sanity in woods.
She´s gorgeous as always in this Balenciaga dress and i want her shoes!


sources: zimbio.com, lexpress.fr, celebutopia.com

4 comments:

Miss at la Playa said...

Charlotte chose the best dresss of the Balenciaga collection.... she's so stylish!

Tereza said...

Pamatuju si, když jsem poprvé viděla Můj bratr Tom, kde Ben hraje, úplně mě to rozsekalo, dodnes se na ten film nemůžu moc často dívat, protože pak jenom brečím a smutním:-) Je fakt dobrej

sarah said...

Thanks for the heads up, I'll look out for the film...and you've been tagged:)

Elizabeth Victoria Clark said...

the john keats movie sounds so interesting! and omg charlotte looks incredible, of course in balanciaga. I love her shoes. xx